Dogwood offers integrated programming for individuals (with and without disabilities) who share common interests. Our programs, classes and activities are created for people of all ages and abilities. Dogwood is a private occupational therapy practice that offers opportunities to improve independent living, leisure, vocational and learning opportunities in natural and integrated settings. We have created a community where people gather and use skills in whatever area or activity that they would like to: activities of daily living, social opportunities, neuromusculoskeletal, executive functioning, and more! Many people who come to Dogwood do not have any disabilities, but they enjoy coming to make friends and learn new skills!
Continuing education workshops
University related fieldwork
Post-professional rotations (health & social service professionals, selected dog handlers/trainers)
We accept the following funding sources:
- New Mexico Developmental Disability Waiver
- New Mexico Medically Fragile Waiver
- Presbyterian Health Plan & Salud
- Lovelace Health Plan & Salud
- New Mexico Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Mi Via (New Mexico's Self-Directed Waiver Program)
- Private Pay
- Some other funding sources may be accepted -- Contact Us for special arrangements
Copyright 2008-2011 DogwoodTherapy.com. All Rights Reserved.
Dogwood Therapy Services, Inc., 1111 Alameda BOULEVARD, Albuquerque, NM 87114